It is a well-known fact that the field of krüptokursuse kauplemine is evolving and is showing rapid growth. Thus with this increase in technology, it has become mandatory to access real-time blockchain asset prices in an easy manner.
Having said that, by providing an all-in-one krüptoraha portfelli jälgija, Crypto Pro is looking to dominate this field.
About Crypto Pro
Krüpto Pro monitors real-time prices of cryptocurrencies and shows interactive charts with indicators. Users can also read the latest crypto news, set custom price alerts, and use output statistics to track their portfolios.
Crypto Pro was originally developed for the Apple Watch as a Bitcoin price ticker and was launched in 2015. The application strives to combine the best features cryptocurrency holders require such as usability, simplicity, and privacy.
Crypto Pro is a crypto tracker that is not tracking you back. You encrypt and store all your data locally on your mobile device or computer, with the option of safe synchronization and backup across all Apple devices through iCloud.
- Data is stored on your device: In the case of Crypto Pro, 100 percent of your data is saved on your device. If you decide you don’t want to use the app anymore, removing it will delete all the user-linked info. By turning on Stealth Mode users can opt to cover their balances displayed in the app.
- Backup/sync via your iCloud: You can do this easily through your iCloud account should you need to back up your Crypto Pro info. You can also lock Crypto Pro via Face ID, Touch ID, or PIN code.
- No user monitoring or analytic solutions: The company does not monitor any of the information that you view or access on the app, meaning you can use the application in a safe and private environment. In addition, the Crypto Pro team does not participate in the tracking or profiling of users.
- Krüptokursused: Users can monitor all cryptocurrency prices like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Bitcoin Cash, and stable coins like Tether, LEO, USD Coin, and Paxos. Users can also use the Exchange API function to automatically import their holdings from exchanges. These include BitMEX, Bittrex, Binance, Coinbase, Gemini, Huobi, KuCoin, OKEx, Upbit, OKCoin, and many more.
- Fiat Currencies: The app also provides foreign currency monitoring and supports the US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), Australian Dollar (AUD), Chinese Yuan (CNY) British Pound (GBP), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Russian Ruble (RUB), Japanese Yen (JPY), and Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), and all other fiat currencies.
- Metallid: On Crypto Pro, you can also track precious metals such as Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
API Import & Automatic Sync
- Exchange API connections to pull your balances for your portfolio(s): At first glance linking API keys can seem overwhelming, however, Crypto Pro provides detailed guides on how to automatically import your portfolio directly from the exchanges you are using.
- Wallet balance import from most cryptocurrencies and ERC-20 tokens: Crypto Pro allows users to further import the wallet balance from most cryptocurrencies and ERC-20 tokens. You will never worry about monitoring your small and large caps again. It allows the display of real-time crypto prices with market data and interactive charts.
- iCloud sync for all data across devices: You can synchronize your data and other features through the iCloud and can be accessed across different devices.
- Real-time price updates: The app displays real-time crypto prices with market data and other information.
- News section: There is a specific news section available where you can get the latest news updates.
- Sparklines and candlestick charts with indicators: There are sparklines and candlestick charts provided which indicates the visual representation of the data.
- Customizable Today Widgets for iPhone and iPad: There are Today Widgets provided for the iPhone and iPad which enable you to quickly glance at your portfolio or prices of your favorite coins.
- Mac menu bar widget: The macOS app includes the Mac menu bar widget which provides real-time prices with sparklines.
- Siri shortcut: The Siri Shortcut enables you to directly access Siri and ask for cryptocurrency prices without even having to tap on anything.
- FaceID, TouchID, or PIN lock: Crypto Pro offers the safety features of locking through the FaceID, TouchID, or PIN lock
- Stealth Mode: With the help of the stealth mode, users can hide in-app which can be beneficial in social situations.
- Dark/Light mode: There is the provision of dark and the light modes provided which can be used according to the user requirements.
- Cryptocurrency conversion calculator: There is also the provision of a currency conversion calculator within the app that can be accessed.
Apple Watch App
If you currently have an Apple Watch, you can download the Crypto Pro App and take your cryptocurrency tracking to the next level. You can configure what Crypto Pro complications you want to view on your Apple Watch, and even receive your price alerts on there.
The macOS app offers almost similar features as the iOS app at no additional cost. The iCloud sync for your data makes tracking your portfolio on multiple devices a seamless process.
Crypto Pro for macOS also comes with a Mac menu bar widget with real-time prices. If you are a serious crypto-investor or even looking to become one, This app is highly recommended.
Real-Time News Updates
In a rapidly changing industry such as the cryptocurrency arena, having access to real-time news alerts is crucial. With this in mind, the Crypto Pro application enables you to receive important news reports related to cryptocurrencies directly on your screen.
Most notably, you can opt to concentrate solely on the news reports you have in your portfolio regarding cryptocurrencies.
Like Gold, Oil, and virtually every other asset class in the investment space, the field of cryptocurrency trading is denominated in USD. Although this helps the industry to reach consensus on research and analysis, a time-come when you need to view your asset’s value in some other currency.
For example, if you are based in the UK and your entire portfolio has been purchased with GBP, you will probably also want to take into account the volatility in rates between USD and GBP – as this would directly affect your profit and loss.
As such, you can display your portfolio against any fiat currency or cryptocurrency of your choice via the Crypto Pro app. Alongside displaying commodity prices for gold, silver, and palladium, you can also use a currency conversion calculator within the app.
Indeed the Crypto Pro app comes with a range of useful tools to improve your exposure to statistics in real-time. For example, the tap of a screen allows you to quickly display price history graphs for several timeframes. The graphs come with candlestick charts with indicators for the more experienced trader, as well as sparklines.
Over 100 different cryptocurrency exchanges are tracked, ensuring that the prices shown by Crypto Pro are credible. Not only can you enable price notifications for a specific coin or trading pair as an additional feature, but you can also narrow it down to a particular exchange.
The users also have the option to link exchange balances through an API, which further enhances the ease of keeping track of their holdings.
The Crypto Pro app gives you even more functionality and incentives for those who are more interested in the day-trading scene, as well as those who are long-term investors. Crypto Pro covers all of the necessary functions such as accessing advanced chart analytics, pricing feeds at individual exchanges, API integration with all major exchanges, and more.
In addition, those of you with an Apple Watch can stay on top of the market even when you’re on the go. In summary, Crypto Pro has taken portfolio monitoring to the very next level, and is considered an essential app for stakeholders in the cryptocurrency industry.